AIFPC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AIFPC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We do not collect personal information about you when you visit this site. Personal information is only collected when you raise any query or write us the product feedback.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. When we receive your email your details become accessible by staff and your email address may be recorded. We will collect and store your information in order to provide you with a highly personalized service and we will NOT use that personal data for purposes beyond those deemed necessary.
General Information Disclosure
We do not and will never disclose your personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone, number, etc, to any outside parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for us to do so in order to carry out our service to you or otherwise as required by law. We will NOT re-sell, distribute or share your personal data with third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.